RSBruce Metals and Machinery Ltd are part of the Bruce Group of companies founded in 1974 in Sheffield England.
We pride ourselves on playing a key role in the innovation of the techniques used today for the removal, recovery and recycling of precious metals, primarily the Platinum Group Metals (PGMs), Gold and Silver.
In the years since our inception in 1974, RSBruce have expanded our capabilities as we have innovated to achieve higher yields and recoveries from the most challenging oppo
RSBruce operate globally, recovering precious and valuable metal resources from chemical plant and equipment, parts, electronics, and both solid and liquid wastes.
We have a wide range of technologies and equipment, developed to enable recovery of value in the form of metals, whether that be Platinum Group Metals or Metals such as Gold, Molybdenum, Cobalt, Titanium, Silver or Copper.
Our activities include
- Metal Recovery from Industrial Plant and Equipment
- Metal and Catalyst Recovery from Process and Waste Chemicals
- Chemical Blending and Packaging
- Crushing and Grading of Material
- Heat Treatment Processes and Drying
- Incineration, Calcination, Kiln Firing and Drying
- Site Services, Plant Cleaning, High-Pressure Jetting
- End of Life Plant Dismantling and Removal
ACCREDITATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
We are an experienced, flexible and innovative team, thriving on new challenges, if you have a project that you would like to discuss with us, we would love the opportunity to speak with you about it no matter how small or large it may be.
Please either call us on +44 114 244 8050 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org just be sure to get in touch.